06 December 2007

Excuses

I've been away for awhile. I've been what we refer to over here as "sad for no reason." I think the generally accepted term is "depressed." I've been fighting that for awhile. The sad for no reason leads me to vary between periods of great lethargy and great productivity. My bedroom is almost clean for the first time since August because of this. I've spent a couple hours most nights tackling laundry that's piled up and trash that's scattered. A few nights I haven't done anything at all. Nothing. Put Baby to bed and just sat.
I've also been very tired. Baby's not sleeping much these days. He wants to go to bed early, but he also wants to wake up early.
Work has me occupied during the day, and work issues have my mind occupied at night.
Husband is working a second job and trying to finish up the semester, so I've been the primary parent even more than usual.
So I've been away for awhile.

1 comment:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Welcome back. Are we still on for Sunday?