06 July 2007

Crawling Back

I'm dialing in again. Satellite internet hasn't failed me yet; it's 5:30 a.m., my sister's staying in the room with the computer, I can't sleep, so I'm dialing in. I can't sleep because Husband and I have something very important to do in a few hours. The alarm's set for 6:30 and then again for 7:00 to make sure we're up in time. I won't go into details about what we're scheduled to do because I don't want to jinx anything. I know that's stupid, but that's how I am. I'm very nervous because it's a very grown-up thing to be doing. My stomach is spinning and flip-flopping and not in a good way. I want to get up and eat breakfast so we don't have to spend money stopping at Mickey D's, but I'm not sure I can keep anything down. When I get nervous, I tend to vomit, and I haven't vomited since I was pregnant. I definitely don't want to revisit those days. So I'll go and see what Direct TV has to offer at 5:30 a.m. I'm sure it'll be better than our former without cable options.

No comments: