31 October 2007

Baby's First Halloween

That was today. We sent him to daycare in a skeleton outfit his Aunt Meredith bought him. Apparently he shit through his pants as soon as he got there, so when I picked him up, I picked up hip, khaki cargo pants baby who was wearing a skeleton long sleeved t-shirt.
Here's a before picture. He was in his toy, so the full effect isn't possible.



When we got home tonight, we took him for a walk around the neighborhood. He wore his penguin costume.


After we got home, we played on the floor. He got progressively angrier and decided to he was going to be ONLY WANTS TO BE HELD BY MAMA Baby.



We got almost no trick-or-treaters, so Husband and I must get busy eating the bowls of leftover candy.

3 comments:

Cara said...

cute!

Unknown said...

Angry drunk penguin?

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Why am I not surprised that my sister picked out a cool-as-shit skeleton costume? I'm never going to get Aunt of the Year. :-)

As for the other photos, I think I've already stated my opinion at least once or possibly a few hundred times that he's the Cutest. Baby. Ever.