08 October 2007

Four by four by four

Jen tagged me with this...

4 jobs I've had
Haunted hayride attraction
waitress in an Irish hotel
crappy librarian
second grade teacher

4 movies I could watch over and over
Life as a House
Where the Heart Is (hanging my head in shame)
The Sound of Music
Roman Holiday (how Notting Hill should have ended)

4 TV shows I watch
The Office
30 Rock
Scrubs
Top Chef

4 places I've lived
Fairfax, VA (twice)
Richmond, VA (on and off for 16 years)
Bronx, NY (I'm not kidding)
Charlottesville, VA

4 favorite foods
polenta
ramen
breakfast (Husband says "breakfast is not a food!")
cheese enchiladas (especially from Rancho)

4 favorite colors

Yellow
Red
Pink
Black

4 places I'd love to be right now
New York City
Ireland
Italy
New York City

4 names I love but could/would not use for my children
Charlotte, Julia, Mobius (Husband's idea, the one I actually liked), Hannah (Husband vetoed, and we got a boy anyway)

If any of my friends-such as Caroline and Leighann, etc, wanted to start blogging, I'd tag them with this...

1 comment:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

I'm glad you did this!

Haunted hay ride attraction?