02 May 2007

Little Victories...



1. Baby slept in his crib for two stretches last night and one very small stretch this morning. This is an improvement from yesterday when he slept on my legs. He still prefers to sleep on either Husband or me, but maybe he is making progress.

2. Baby was very well behaved when we went house hunting yesterday. He only had two meltdowns, and one was quelled by a bottle, and the other didn't happen until we were at the very last house.

3. Baby will occasionally use a pacifier. I'm trying to use them sparingly because I want him to eventually learn to self-soothe, but they are also correlated with a decreased risk of SIDS, so I want him to have some exposure. He seems to like the occasional suck.

4. Rosie O'Donnell leaving The View.

5. I got a shower this morning. Granted, when I got out Baby was screaming, which broke my heart, but I am clean, deodoranted, and moussed.

No comments: