01 May 2007

My Blog

I want to explain a little more about why I resurrected my blog. Everyone knows I want to be a writer-like an actual published, paid writer. Everyone probably also knows that the likelihood of that happening is small. Despite that, I figure that I should at least practice writing if I want to get better. I can at least be in the habit. Writing on here will also allow Husband, Baby, and I to have something to look back on that chronicles these early (kind of hellish) days and nights (which everyone swears will pass). I can engage in discussion of one of my favorite topics-ME. Woo-hoo!
So if you read this blog, you will find: my observations; my experiences; things I find interesting or stupid; things I've written long ago; the occasional picture. Please read. Please enjoy. Please don't think I'm a completely horrible, self-absorbed person. Thank you. Come again.

No comments: